Laptop Repairs Manchester
Specialists in laptop Repairs – No Fix No Fee
CALL NOW : 0161 291 1044
- Cracked screens
- Windows 10 update fails
- Broken sockets
- Data recovery
- Fault power supplies
- Not charging
- Not turning on
- Missing keys or broken keyboards
- Faulty harddrives
- Factory resets
- Software errors including blue screens
- Memory upgrades
Most laptops can be repaired within 3 working days for less than £55
If you are unable to get down to our repair store, send your laptop to us using the arrange collection on the right.
Laptop LCD/LED replacement
Laptops often get dropped, sat on or even punched in heat of the moment which can result in the display cracking or backlight failing, other times screens can just go faulty or malfunction. With laptops there are still a number of reasons for a screen to stop working but the 3 most common faults are:
1) LCD / LED screen cracked or not displaying the image, The solution in this case is to physically replace the entire screen.
2) Backlight or cant see anything on the screen, Can be caused by either the LCD failing, Inverter failing or a power issue from the mainboard. We need to diagnose in this instance using voltage testing equipment to pin point the failure, once we have done so we can then quote you for a repair.
3) Flickering screen or lines on the screen, generally caused by a damaged or faulty LCD cable or in some cases the screen itself, in both instances it requires the faulty part to be replaced. We diagnose the faulty part using special testing equipment and replace the faulty part accordingly.
It might be that your fault isn’t covered above by the top 3 common laptop screen faults, don’t worry we can still fix it, we just need to book it in our repair shop for a free NO quibble quotation. Call now on 0161 291 1044 to arrange your free diagnosis.